Sunday, October 3, 2010

It's Sunday night. I have always disliked Sundays. I think it started back in the day when I had to go to church for like 8 hours that day, or maybe, when I realized that work was about to start the next day.. no buffer day in the middle. It's entirely possible as I got older that I realized that ... well, Sunday is just a day that people do more yard work in... the distant sound of weed eater or a lawnmower makes me depressed. Am I the only one? Don't get me wrong, I love me some Jesus and some Sunday food.. (8 hours of church doesn't actually  correlate with being a Christian) but there is just something about the day that is a little depressing. Always has been. It seems worse, if I start the week staring down the barrel of an exhausting week. I can look and see, this isn't going to be an easy one... Darnit. This one contains things I do not like. Work, study, work, study, craziness... but... Ive decided it's okay.. I got this. I will suck it up and be a big girl. Take that week. I got you and Jack Daniels. Jus sayin.


A Jack Daniels night.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment