Thursday, October 7, 2010

Kickin Trees....

     There is a friend I have. Her dad used to tell her... (he was a wise man)... don't kick the furniture, kick the trees. That way it minimizes the damage... jus sayin. I am looking for some serious trees to kick. I would like to kick some big nasty trees...all day. But , in related news, I don't want to ruin my shoes, or my toes. I'm NOT self-destructive..  My version of kicking trees would be buying something. Dior, to be more specific. They love me there. They also love me at several other stores... ( I mean, big, hug ( I'm so happy you are here, so I can meet my quota)  worthy love)  I do what I can for the economy.  Annnyyyyways, mah point being. There are days, when trees need to be kicked. When bummerness, takes over and it's all you can do to to not injure your feet seriously on some trees. or furniture.  There are also Dior days, when Dior needs to be bought until the "I'm cute" factor kicks in.  That was today. I feel officially better.... thanks to Sherelle... and Eryn....and some product.  and some wine. I would like something miraculous., some 'this life is what you want it to be be'elixir. I'm expecting some some SERIOUS results We shall see.. but in the meantime, I have not injured my feet or mu shoes... That is  GLASS HALF FULL SITUATION... JUS SAYIN. .

1 comment: