Monday, October 11, 2010

The Glad Game

     I'm trying to play the glad game. Remember the one from Pollyanna? She could always find something in a situation to be glad about, tillllll that day she fell out of the tree... then she wasn't so happeh was she? Ha! Take that Pollyanna... Anyways, I'm playing that game today. My English teacher is evil. But, I take on online course, so I don't have to meet her evilness in person. I downloaded a trojan hose on my computer.... but, it's such a crappy computer, when I start using it as a coaster, it's like I'm multitasking.  I broke my broom... soo, unfortunately I have nothing to fly away on, but.... in related news, I haven't had to sweep in like a whole WEEK. I got some new shoes, they hurt.. but they are reeeeally cute.. so.. GLAD.. see how that works? I'm getting older, but I have the coolest new facial cream. I hate October, THE beginning of winter,  but it's like the shortest month... oh wait.. nev'ermind.. it's like as long as possible.. so that one doesn't work suh much. ANYWAYS, muh point being.... I'm playing the glad game. GLAD. YaY.  I'm workin on it. Jus sayin. :)

3 comments:

  1. Cute pic, dear, and in the long run, that's all that really matters! There are evil people all over, smile at them and confuse them....or rather, irritate them, if they irritate you! My broom broke last week, too... good thing...got a new one, a black one...which would go along with the whole fly away witch, October theme... Computers and viruses....well, all the more reason to upgrade. Enjoy the shoes, they make great comfort inserts, really enjoy the facial cream.....although, not sure your in need! "Glad game", girl you've got the right idea...!:) Just saying.... through my eyes...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. something else to be glad about..... it looks like you'll have re-enforcements at Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking at your sweet faces makes me glad - so there's that - you are spreading "gladness" all the way down south. The shoes - endure the pain- you are my shoe hero. Or heroine.. :-)

    ReplyDelete