Sunday, February 20, 2011

I know I'll probably have to see them in Heaven... deeeerrrrrnniiittt

     Okay, so I'm irritated. It's SO unfortunate but it happens from time to time.I have some people that irritate the ever loving STUFFING out of me. I have no words. Enough objects can not be thrown at their heads. They can not stub their baby toes enough. I'm talking deep down "I wanna elephant to caress you with his toes" irritation. And... I know I'm prolly going to have to see these people in heaven.. (hopefully) so here is my prayer..
     Dear Lawd, you know "so and so" and I'm real glad you love them because I must say I am NOT feeling it. To be clear, I don't hate them.. I just prefer that they breathe in a different zip code. Sooo I'm jus wondering, when you are making the housing arrangements up there, could you please make sure we live in different subdivisions and/or levels ? Because there is supposed to be no strife up there and if I have to see this PARTICULAR person every day.. for eternity.. It's BOUND to wear me DOWN, and then I'm going to plant muh foot right up their angel beeeeehind.. KThanks, Amen.. I'm Jus Sayin.

No comments:

Post a Comment