Friday, January 14, 2011

Randomness....and Happiness...My Thoughts..



My Kiddo
Silliness
Shoes..the higher the better
Silly pictures..
Sunglasses
Spinny things...
Sand.. at the Beach only. Moon sand is the devil.
Mornings... Sometimes :)
A good underused word thrown into a great conversation
A great conversation...
Bar B Q - The real kind.
People acting like grown ups
People knowing when to stop being so darn grown up
Music.. the good kind
Dancing..randomly.. in the car, in the kitchen, in the hallway
A good deal... on something girlie
A credit card, for when it's NOT a good deal, but it's necessary to own anyways
Meeting someone new, that I will not be able to live without. Ever.
The times I humiliate myself so completely, that it's a goofy story.. Pride is always overrated and ALWAYS boring.
A truly funny, excellent story
Bubbling fountains of laughter.. the kind that can't be contained..
Carefree moments...
Convertibles.. I used to have a red one.. I want it back.
Bubbles
Alcohol
Chocolate
Chocolate Alcohol
Chocolate Bubbling Alcohol
Make-up
Being absolutely certain that blue eyeshadow is, on ME, a tragedy
Modern eye care, for without it, I was certain to be a spinster with a hundred cats..
A well written book
A horribly written book with lots of doofy romance..
Not caring what other people think can be/is hard.. but worth it.
Love. The kind that makes no sense and makes you smile for no reason. That is all.. The end..








2 comments:

  1. Left the S off of kiddos.. I like both of them.. for the record..

    ReplyDelete
  2. you take the words right out of my mouth. love ya, miss ya, need to go drink with ya!

    ReplyDelete