Monday, August 30, 2010

What do angiosperms use to disperse the pollen

When I pull up a blank title on my blog, this is apparently the most used phrase. "What do angiosperms use to disperse the pollen?"  WTH? (H stands for heck...fyi) How did this happen. I went back to school is what happened. Dumb ambitions etc... I am studying to be a nurse. Why? Well, its sure as sh*t to late to be a doctor and that seemed like the next best thing. Do I want to be a nurse? Meh. It sounds okay, I mean... I like people, I like trauma, I like drama, it should work. But, if I got to pick... I would be .. something else. Something totally RAD. ( the word rad isn't used often enough, either is taboo, but that's a whole 'nother story) I would work with clothes and hair and make up. It would be me and a CLOSET full of amazingness everyday... Forevah and evah... (I understand this makes me shallow, I'm cool with that)   But, common sense wins out, as it unfortunately ALWAYS does, and nurse it is. Of course, one TINY lil detail... one TINY lil problem I didn't account for. I SUCK at science. Suck. Bad... Horrible...Not being modest....Covalent Bonding? Whuh? Does one wear a pump or high heel to that? Organelles? um, what color is that? Sounds purple...Anyways, on the eve of my next lab, I sit. I consider. I whine. I wish for a job in fashion. I pick out something super duper cute to wear.  And, then I keep calm and carry on. It's what I do. It's how I deal. And, if I look a lil vacant in the next lecture,don't worry,  I'm just picturing my next outfit... Jus sayin.

4 comments:

  1. Did you 'whine' or did you 'wine'? jus' sayin . . .

    And you're gonna ROCK some HAWT scrubs like no other . . . I'm sure you'll find a way to fit in some fashionable shoes to go with your fab attire, as well. You can do this! Combining the best of both worlds. Glass-half-full-girl here for ya . . . As per usual ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE our pic :) If you would only listen to me, you could be a personal shopper by now...sigh...but then then the world would be missing out on the most fashionable nurse ever!!! Hang in there...this too shall pass :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cat, I read this and loved it. I am sure you can pull off fashionable nurse! And do it well, maybe even inspire! You are so
    Gonna do great!!!
    I love your blogs!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crikey, i'm doing a 3rd year essay on angiosperm pollen, and somehow i end up at this site? WTH?

    ReplyDelete