Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Weell.....it's THAT time of year....

Yep. It's Fall. yay. Skippy. dippy. etc... I don't get excited like everyone else does anymore. First of all ... let's be honest, winter fashion isn't as fun as there are WAY more layers... and it COMING. The COLD. It's on it's WAY. EWE. I don't love it. Why does everyone love it? What about open toed shoes and strappy tops? For the love of GOD WHY? I understand why some love that football starts again. Football and I have made our peace. I've watched approximately enough to tell you what works, what defense is failing, and why...and... it couldn't mean less... because, I have decided I will no longer sit in the cold and SUFFER to watch a team. If you want me to root for you, you have to play from now until October and then I am OUT. Get someone else to yell for you, I will be home, with a BLANKET, waiting for the horror of winter to fade, which it WON"T for the next three to four months. EWE. Have I mentioned EWE?!?!  Soo.. what is it about fall that sucks everyone in? I think it's the promise... the "hey, come on, it will feel so gooooooood" line that fall uses to suck us in. It does not. Nu huh.  Not when January hits and there is no HOPE evah of new cute strappy shoes... ( I tend to get a lil dramatic, but you get the point) Anyways... Boo Fall. I can't wait for SUMMER to come back around. The land of bathing suites, and cute strappy shoes, and crazy tops and... did I mention the amazing shoes??... Anyways, Fall is here, it's THAT time of year. Yippy, skippy... please excuse me as I cry hysterically and cling to my fun shoes... jus sayin.

2 comments:

  1. I admit, I love summer too, but I'm partial to layers and the cool
    Nights with windows cracked! Not a football fan, but enjoy the changing leaves and the boots!!! :). Let's do a shoe shopping date!:)

    ReplyDelete